Refereed publications (Book section/Journal/Conference)
- Asaduzzaman M and Latif AHMM (2014). Forecasting tropical cyclones in Bangladesh: a Markov renewal approach Computational intelligence techniques in earth and environmental sciences, Islam T, Gupta M, Mukherjee S, Zhu X, Srivastava P. (Eds.), Chapter 7, page 129-140
Journal and Conference Papers
- Asaduzzaman M, Raouf A and Patwary MN (2017). Dynamic spectrum sharing optimization and post-optimization analysis with multiple operators in cellular networks, Submitted.
- Amjad A, Sharma M, Raouf A, Asaduzzaman M, Benkhelifa E and Patwary MN (2017). Autonomous workload balancing in cloud federation environments with different access restrictions, Accepted in IEEE 14th International Conference on Mobile Ad Hoc and Sensor Systems: MASS 2017, 22-25 October 2017, Orlando, FL, USA.
- Asaduzzaman M, Raouf A and Patwary MN (2017). Spectrum sharing optimization and analysis in cellular networks under target performance and budget restriction, Accepted in IEEE 85th Vehicular Technology Conference: VTC2017-Spring, 4-7 June 2017, Sydney, Australia.
- Raouf A, Asaduzzaman M and Patwary MN (2017). Radio resource sharing framework for cooperative multi-operator networks with dynamic overflow modelling, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 66(3), 2433-2447
- Khalili A, Soliman AA and Asaduzzaman M (2015). Quantum particle filter: a multiple mode method for low delay abrupt pedestrian motion tracking, Electronics Letters , 51(16), 1251-1253
- Asaduzzaman M and Latif AHMM (2014). A parametric Markov renewal model for predicting tropical cyclones in Bangladesh, Natural Hazards, 73(2), 597-612
- Asaduzzaman M and and Chaussalet TJ (2014). Capacity planning of a perinatal network using generalised loss network model with overflow, European Journal of Operational Research, 232(1), 178-185
- Asaduzzaman M and and Chaussalet TJ (2011). An overflow loss network model for capacity planning of a perinatal network, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 174(2), 403-417
- Asaduzzaman M , Adeyemi S, Chaussalet TJ, Adeyemi S, Chahed S, Hawdon J, Wood D and Robertson NJ (2010). Towards effective capacity planning in a perinatal network centre, Archives of Disease in Childhood, 95(4), F283-F287
- Asaduzzaman M, Chaussalet TJ (2010). A loss network model with overflow for capacity planning of a neonatal unit, Annals of Operations Research, 178(1), 67-76
- Adeyemi S, Chaussalet TJ, Xie H and Asaduzzaman, M (2010). Random effects models for operational patient pathways, Journal of Applied Statistics, 37(4), 691-701
- Asaduzzaman M and Khan MHR(2009). Identifying potential factors of childbearing in Bangladesh, Asian Social Science, 5(3), 147-154
- Asaduzzaman M and and Chaussalet TJ (2008). Modelling and performance measure of a perinatal network centre in the United Kingdom, In: IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (CBMS 2008), 232(1), 178-185
- Khan MHR and Asaduzzaman M(2007). Literate life expectancy in Bangladesh: a new approach of social indicators, Journal of Data Science, 5, 131-142
- Asaduzzaman M and Ullah MS (2003). Desire for more children in Bangladesh: evidence from BDHS 1999-2000, Social Science Review, 20(2), 149-159